Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

i live in TX have property in Chicago need to know how i can…

Customer Question
i live in TX have...
i live in TX have property in Chicago need to know how i can get the tenant evicted from that property without having to travel and take time off work to go to court
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
2/16/2012
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 6 years ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

I certainly understand your concern. The only way to do this, would be to retain an attorney to represent you and file the necessary eviction papers, in Chicago. If this is not contested, the attorney should be able to do everything. However, if this goes to trial and the matter is heard, you may need to appear to testify, so you could still have to appear before the court, at the end.