Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

No power to the radio, looking for reset code how do i do a…

Customer Question
No power to the...

No power to the radio, looking for reset code how do i do a reset with no power? everything checks out fuses are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Kia. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Kia
Answered in 1 day by:
6/1/2018
Kia Mechanic: Walt-Mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Walt-Mod
Walt-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Walter, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
Walt~Moderator
That should do it! Thx
Kia Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic

Very sorry for the wait
What is the YEAR & Model of your Kia??
Is this Factory or Aftermarket Radio?
Navigation or Standard?