Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My keys are locked in the trunk of my 2018 Kia Optima LX. No…

Customer Question
My keys are locked...

My keys are locked in the trunk of my 2018 Kia Optima LX

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

No it hasn't

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Optima yourself? What have you tried so far?

The police came to unlock the doors, but the trunk release button near the steering wheel isn't working. I've looked for the emergency trunk release button INSIDE the car, however everything online and in the owners manual is saying that it's located INSIDE the trunk.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Kia
Answered in 1 day by:
5/28/2018
Kia Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

hELLO DO YOU STILL NEED HELP? IF SO PLEASE -PROVIDE VIN NUMBER