Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Looking for the location of the starter on a 2013 sorento…

Customer Question
Looking for the location...

Looking for the location of the starter on a 2013 sorento

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
4/3/2018
Kia Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

What size engine do you have in this?

4 cyl
Are you still here?

Thanks, ***** ***** is mounted to the front of the engine/bell housing. If you remove the air duct work for the throttle body and air filter, you should be able to locate it and change it frm the top under the hood. I am sending a diagram to help as well.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to earn a 5 star rating from you.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, you do when you rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings. Your question does not close after you rate. You will still be able to contact me by replying to this post.
Thank you so much!