Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

The headlights won't come on after a clutch change out. 2006…

Customer Question
The headlights won't come...

The headlights won't come on after a clutch change out

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2006 Kia Rio

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rio yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had some locals change out the clutch and I think they missed a wire when they put the thing back together

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I heard one of the guys say to the other than "that orange wire there, it's not connected"

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Kia
Answered in 1 day by:
4/4/2018
Kia Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

It turned out that I needed a new crank sensor
Kia Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago

for the headlight to work , a Crank Sensor .lol ,OH ok I see change clutch and wire got shorted ,orange wire .

I M GLAD YOU GOT IT GOING ,MAYBE WE HELP NEXT TIME