Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I'm replacing the 2012 kia soul engine ignition coils but…

Customer Question
I'm replacing the 2012...

I'm replacing the 2012 kia soul engine ignition coils but trying to find out what years are interchangeable

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Kia
4/3/2018
Kia Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Tech replied 22 days ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

Hello, I am Randall. I am working on answering your question now, Please allow me a few min to reply. Meantime? you may see a popup for phone call, I do NOT send this, the system does, I would prefer to keep in chat/email however, at times a call may help. I can not send files or diagrams via phone so lets start out in chat/email and go from there. Back shortly, Thanks

ok, I need engine size>? and may I ask why the question? are you not finding coils for your car or something else? thanks

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
1.6

thanks, ***** ***** this: and may I ask why the question? are you not finding coils for your car or something else? thanks

Ok, I have checked factory part numbers and years and engine as what I am showing? the only years the same part number share for the coils is 2012 -2106. unsure what the difference is in part or part number pre 2012 but pre 2012 is a different number for the coils. So, you need to look for 2012 -2016 for the coils. the factory part number is

273012B100Please rate my service provided using the rating stars on your page. Rating now doe NOT close this post. You can still come back to me after leaving a rating for me. This is only for JA to track my service, Thanks. Randall
Randall C
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech