Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Sunroof only goes to halfway closed then goes backwards. no…

Customer Question
Sunroof only goes to...

Sunroof only goes to halfway closed then goes backwards. no obstruction on tracks.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2016 soul

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Soul yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked tracks, attempted close button, attempted open button.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Closed fine 2 hours prior

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Kia
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Kia Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington

have you tried reclibaration process outlined in your woners manual?

Kia Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you still need help?