Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Trying to change a headlamp assembly on my friends 2015 kia…

Customer Question
Trying to change a...

Trying to change a headlamp assembly on my friends 2015 kia sorento

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, removed two bolts cant get assy to come out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do i need to remove bumper cover or anything else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Kia
3/30/2018
Kia Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER replied 3 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER

Hi, my name is***** the bumper cover has to come off, in order to get to all the bolts for the headlamp

whats involved with that

below are 3 pictures showing the bolts that hold on the bumper cover, remove these, then disconnect the fog light if you have them, and the bumper cover comes right off,Tim