Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I have a biiiig proboem with the Torque converter clutch…

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...

Hi! I have a biiiig proboem with the Torque converter clutch circuit.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes! I need to know where is located the solenoid TCC . My car is Kia Rio 2001 and the code is P0742

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
3/30/2018
Kia Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

hows it going?