Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I am working on a 2007 kia sportage. It has a 2.7 engine a…

Customer Question
I am working on a...
I am working on a 2007 kia sportage. It has a 2.7 engine a V-6. Thear cyl head, next to the firewall, has a oil leak coming from a sensor. This sensor is located on the rear of the cylinder head and is held in place by 2 bolts. Can you tell me which sensor this is and the time required to replace. thanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Kia
3/29/2018
Kia Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Is there any way you can take a picture of this sensor and upload it here for me to see it to help better on this?

Let me know, thanks, Pete.

I was going to ask if you could send me a diagram showing the sensor. Can you?

Is it component C in the picture in the link below?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljiz3b4zwe2n9gx/c-03-29.png?dl=0

its a camshaft sensor. Thanks anyway.

O.k.,do you need anymore help with this here?