Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

2006 kia sedona cooling fan module bringing up fault code…

2006 kia sedona cooling...

2006 kia sedona cooling fan module bringing up fault code p0480. Where is it located in engine compartment? Also the relay fuse. Where is that located? Thank u.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

108000. Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedona yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Bought fan control module, but can not locate in engine compartment.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i do not thinl so.

3/27/2018
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Hello

Hi. THe cooling fan module is located on the cooling fan assembly. The drivers side assembly.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

How about relay?

Let me check. I dont think it is in the normal fuse box on this.

The relay is right near the fan module mounted near the upper radiator hose.

EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician