Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My daughter has a bad radiator in her 2011 Kia Soul and have…

My daughter has a...

My daughter has a bad radiator in her 2011 Kia Soul and have a replacement radiator just need the steps to do the replacement

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?

I am not sure on the mileage around 150,000 and it was used when bought it so i dont know about the work

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Soul yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am fixing it myself , trying to gain access to remove all the hardware that hold the radiator in place the front bumper cover looks to have to be removed before the condencer coil can be removed that is where i am at at this time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No i cannot think of anything at this time

3/27/2018
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER

Hi, my name is***** can provide the step by step instructions in a pdf file if you like?

that would help

do you have microsoft word on your computer?

Ok, below is a word doc containing the info on replacing the radiator,Tim

Please dont forget to rate me, so I can get credit for helping, thanks,Tim

Is there a reason you wont rate me? I do not get paid unless you do?

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER
if you had read all the questions then your rating would have been higher i need to know how to remove the bumper cover on the Kia also