Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

How is the audio unit trim panel held in place on my 2010…

How is the audio unit...
How is the audio unit trim panel held in place on my 2010 kia soul 4u? Picture of reoved trim panel would be very helpful.
3/26/2018
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Ok thank you Bob Beverley,

The entire trim piece and around the audio unit and the heater controls is just held in by clips. You just have to start to pry it out then pull it off.

I will attach a diagram of the trim piece. This is the only diagram the service manual offers for this procedure.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician