Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I am replacing the sunroof on my 2015 kia optima but the…

Customer Question
I am replacing the...

I am replacing the sunroof on my 2015 kia optima but the controls have stopped working does the glass need to be on for it to work should rail operate anyways

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Kia Optima. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
3/21/2018
Kia Mechanic: Kavey, Shop Owner replied 4 months ago
Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

The frame (and controls) know not if the glass is in place or not. It will still operate without the glass there.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you today. Thanks