Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

No power to fuel pump, change can and cran sensor still no…

Customer Question
No power to fuel...

No power to fuel pump, change can and cran sensor still no help,please el me ....julio

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Used to fluctuate but now is persistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2004 sorento

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

The mechanic install ,fuel pump,can and cram shaft sensor still no power to fuel pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We removed # 1 spark and there is no firing either

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
3/20/2018
Kia Mechanic: Amedee, Kia Technician replied 4 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Kia Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Does the check engine light come on with the key on for a bulb check?

Have you checked all fuses?

Are there any codes in the computer?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Speak on the phone

Sounds good. Please request a phone call on your end and I will call you right away.

Phone call please

Please accept my offer and call me now

I’m at work can not talk on phone text me what may be the problem with that kia

It is way too early to tell.

With the little information I have on this page, there is no way I can provide you with an accurate answer. That is why we need to speak on the phone.

I can wait until you get off of work.

Will wait after work

Sounds good