Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Vvs code 501 on 2007 kai sedona. Po501. Happened after pass…

Customer Question
Vvs code 501 on...

Vvs code 501 on 2007 kai sedona

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Po501

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedona yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Happened after pass side cv axle was replacedat shop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
3/18/2018
Kia Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

they screwed up the passenger side wheel speed sensor or broke it while replacing the half shaft or they cracked the tone ring on the new half shaft

Kia Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago

hows it going?