Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My driver side and back driver's side window won't go up or…

Customer Question
My driver side and...

My driver side and back driver's side window won't go up or down. Passengers side both work.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2013 Sorrento

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

We haven't tried anything. Just wanted to know what may be wrong.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
3/18/2018
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

We need to do some diag to figure this out. Are you comfortable removing door panels and working on electrical?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

I am taking it to Kia to be checked out tomorrow.

OKay