Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I have tried two different 96370-2k600 amplifiers still no…

Customer Question
I have tried two...

I have tried two different 96370-2k600 amplifiers still no sound not from disc player

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

Not even disc i

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Kia?

2013 soul exclaim

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Soul yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had professional check they b said amplifier. new amp from Kia dealer. Installed. Still not working. My Kia dealer checked it out and said bad amp. Replaced amp, still same problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Checked fuses but could not get wiring diagram from my kia dealer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
3/16/2018
Kia Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Mechanic

Is this Factory Radio?
Is there sound from the AM/FM Radio?
Is the CD part of the AM/FM Radio or seperate elsewhere?

No sound from radio. it is factory original radio. The cd is part of the radio.

thank you for the added info........
I am assuming that the Shop & Dealer checked the RED wire / AMP Fuse, located in the Inside Fuse Panel, for Voltage +
Did anyone test the Output from the Unit to the AMP?
At normal Volume, Speaker + & - should show apprx 7 - 9 volts DC
Has anyone removed the Radio & checked Output on the Plug wires?