Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My cerato ac cooling stop in hot temporature. 2013. Mechanic…

Customer Question
Second opinion] HiJA: Hello. How...
Second opinion] HiJA: Hello. How can I help?Customer: My cerato ac cooling stop in hot temporatureJA: Have you checked the coolant? Have you noticed any leaking?Customer: NoJA: What is the model/year of your Kia?Customer: 2013JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: Mechanic sugest me change compressor volve after working fine for two monthsJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: Again same problem coming
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
3/15/2018
Kia Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech of over 40 years experience here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better.I have read your notes and have a question before we proceed.

Did the shop do a pressure check on the system and if so , what are the readings ? This is important so I can proceed to assist you.