Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

2011 kia optima lx 2.4 vin: KNAGM4A73B5057656 trying to find…

2011 kia optima lx 2.4...
2011 kia optima lx 2.4 vin: KNAGM4A73B5057656 trying to find an aftermarket cv halfshaft....doesn't seem to be released to the parts stores yet??? can I get a oem part number so I can try to cross?
3/14/2018
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -

Hey Ricky. Here are the OE part numbers:

Right

Manual Trans: 495013S071

Auto Trans: 495013S350

Left

Manual Trans: 495003S001

Auto Trans: 495003S300

I checked AdvanceAuto and AutoZone... no aftermarket listing... that IS weird!

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -