Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I have 2006 Kia optima 2.7 my dad put a engine in n it won't…

Customer Question
Ok... I have 2006...

Ok... I have 2006 Kia optima 2.7 my dad put a engine in n it won't start.... But at first it was getting gas n fire...now it's not getting any fire....please help

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No gas hog.. just spinning no fire

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Optima yourself? What have you tried so far?

No my dad is....every thing but get it flashed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
Can u call me please(###) ###-####my dad name is ***** *****
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I paid already
Hello no one responded....
3/9/2018
Kia Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Have you checked the 20 amp ignition coil fuse in the engine compartment?

are you there?