Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

How much does this cost

Customer Question
How much does this cost
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Kia
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Kia Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 5 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** will need to read the policy and or contact customer service. thank you

I fugured it. Out but my kia soul 2012 all of a sydden gauges quit and abs. Tire pressure, steering,traction and engine light are all on and staying on. It was stuck in park but i did tge shift icerride
I have had previous problems sometimes when i start my car my blower will not work so we hit top of dash and it came back on
Are you still there

this sounds like the Body control module has problems. you are going to need to have a scan tool hooked up to the vehicle. the scan tool must have the capability of communicating with the BCM in order to get the fault codes. A generic code reader will not do this

Ok whats the spot in the fuse box under the hood thats reads diagnosis for?? What kind of reader
Is it safe to drive

the connector to read diagnostics id under the driver side dash

I would not drive it with all of those lights coming on. maybe take a chance driving it to a shop but that's it

Whats the one under the hood for??

how many wires?

It has 8 pins

standby

please take a picture of this so called connector