Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I just purchased a 2018 Kia Soul EV and I would like to

install seat covers on the...
I just purchased a 2018 Kia Soul EV and I would like to install seat covers on the rear seat cushions and backrest. I would like to know how to remove both the backrest and seat cushions on the REAR ONLY. Thank you.
1/19/2018
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech

Hello, I am Randall. Kia is one of the worst for supplying repair information even to our factory information I use. They have not released repair information post 2016 to date. Hard to explain.I do however have rear seat removal information for the 2016 Soul, not Ev but,, I think procedures still same or near the same.Would you like me to send you the 2016 Soul seat repair/removal information that includes the backrest? hard for me to try and explain each step so thinking this file should help you. Let me know, Thanks

Please supply that info. Good enough, thanks.

No problem, I will download now and send off to you shortly

Ok, the file is from the KIA factory repair information, The pictures are not the best but this is all that exists. It is in a .pdf format. Hope all goes well with the project. Link should be below

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page. Just Answer can only compensate me for my time and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required . Rating includes any follow-up questions you may have once you leave feedback rating. Thanks, Randall

Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Hi Randall,
Thanks very much for your help!

Keep me in the loop. Bookmark this post and LMk how things go if you have time, Thanks