Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

My left side turn signals blink once then don't work. The…

Customer Question
My left side turn...

My left side turn signals blink once then don't work. The one on my side window won't stay on either when the right one does when it's dark out

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

I don't know where it is and am having lots of difficulty figuring it out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2015 Kia Sorrento

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

So far I've been just trying to find where to change the fuse and trying to figure out if that's it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cause even when I hit my hazzard light button it will blink once and then stop and only on the left side

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Kia
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it says answer will be available in 8 mins.... that was 20 mins ago.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2018
Kia Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 month ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

The IPM ( intelligent power module) controls all the turns signals ,unfortunately no fuse or relay ,all built in this module

What is the mileage on vehicle ?

any after market equipment installed

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW IPM LOCATION & RR

If you do not mind me asking are you looking for the most possible causes and taking it to a repair shop or you are repairing it yourself and you need step by step instructions
Please Let Me Know
Thank You
Chad Farhat

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician