Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

2007 kia sorento with 150K just had rear end go out. Is it…

2007 kia sorento with...

2007 kia sorento with 150K just had rear end go out. Is it rebuildable? Are parts available?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

Probably not....will have to take it somewhere....not sure where to take it so the work is done to factory spec.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am in Arlington, TX if it helps to have location info.

1/14/2018
internal88
internal88, Auto Mechanic

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am Brandon - Kia tech.

Yes, it is rebuildable. What the shop would do is replace all the bad parts out and replace it with new parts. This is the expensive way to due to time consumption. If the shop replace the rear-end with the an used one unit the job would be much cheaper and faster.

What is your zip code, I could recommend you to a shop.

76013

MP auto repair

Phone number(817)(###) ###-####/p>

1238 W Arkansas Ln

Arlington, TX 76013

Thank you.

This is a good shop and have lot of experience.

Speak to Hieu.

Please rate me positive, thank you.

Have a good day!

internal88
internal88, Auto Mechanic
Great...I will give them a call and see what they say.