Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My 2004 Kia Sedona is hard to steer when making sharp turns,

Customer Question
left or right, and when...
My 2004 Kia Sedona is hard to steer when making sharp turns, left or right, and when pulling in and out of parking spaces. I replaced the power steering pump and I am still having the same problem. Everybody is telling me that I have air in the lines/ system. I've tried bleeding it several times and every way that I've been told. I still have the problem!
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Kia
1/8/2018
Kia Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician  replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

What fluid did you use for this? and lease be very specific with brand names or part number

An O'Reilly brand

thats not very specific, do you have a picture of the bottle, part number? anything?