Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

What are some possible causes for check engine light in my…

Customer Question
What are some possible causes...
What are some possible causes for check engine light in my 2012 Kia Forte EX?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Kia
1/6/2018
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Unfortunately, it is not that simple. Here is every code which could be stored. https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvv5n2xe9ei1r9c/DTC.pdf?dl=0 Your guess and mine would be just that, a lottery style guess. If you can get it to a parts store they can scan it, get you the code then you can get back to me. If that can not be done then I may be able to pick out the issue by any symptoms noticed.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician