Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My 2007 KIA SORENTO climate control switch will not come on…

Customer Question
My 2007 KIA SORENTO...

My 2007 KIA SORENTO climate control switch will not come on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Kia
1/4/2018
Kia Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you explain to me what is occuring exactly on your climate control system?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

control just went off have checked fuses none blone

Does the control operate any components or light up at all?Is it just the fan that quit working or the entire control assembly that quit?

no

O.k.,do your heater controls have the AUTO settings with auto temp or fan settings or manual controls?