Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

No radio and drivers side brake lights not working after…

Customer Question
No radio and drivers...

No radio and drivers side brake lights not working after jumping car, jumping cables were connected right. A burning smell was coming from center console

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

Brakes are good, fluid level is good. Passenger lights are fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2012 kia forte

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forte yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked all fuses. checked for damaged wires. all other units work, ac, console gauges, heat

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Kia
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Kia Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 4 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you with this? what was your specific question?

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician