Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Engine light came on? 2013 kia-sorento. I am trying,I change…

Customer Question
Engine light came on? ...

Engine light came on?

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your vehicle stalled? Has anyone run a diagnostic test to pull the trouble code?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2013 kia-sorento

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying,I change gas cap put in clean engine additive.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The auto zone attendant said that I was getting a exhaustleak?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Kia
12/29/2017
Kia Mechanic: Mike V., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

The site is going to prompt you for a call. Please know no call is required and if a call is needed, we will agree to it.

Do you happen to have the code they got?
It sounds like you have an evap leak, is the car running normally?