Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I have a a question about a part, To a 2008 kia amanti, No I…

Customer Question
Yes I have a...

Yes I have a a question about a part

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

To a 2008 kia amanti

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Amanti yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I have a picture of it but I'm trying to fi d the name of it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Kia
How can I send you a picture
In was connected to the intake that's all I know
12/18/2017
Kia Mechanic: KALAMYKID, shop owner/tech replied 7 months ago
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, shop owner/tech

Here is a link that you can go to that will show you how to post a pic. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I already have the pictures on my phone can I send to a phone
I can't send it to add filed bc it already on my phone

I am sorry but I have no way for you to text it, You can post it to the sites facebook page and I can see it there.https://www.facebook.com/justanswer/

Yes I did get them, but they are blurry.

they clear on my end

Can you send me a pic of where these parts came from on the engine?

but that part broke and no local auto part know the part name .. they say i may have to go to the kia dealership to get it.. i just want the know the name of it

The pics are in the dark and it is hard to make out what they are. The hose looks like the pcv valve hose, Can you put the other part in a better light and send me a pic of it please?

are the pictures still blurry... you may have to give it time to focus in ... i love something up it kinda look like a breather hose

Yes they are in a blurry. If you can put the part in better light it will clear up so I can see what it is.

these are the pictures i have of it i dont have them with me at the moment

And do not take the pick on the shiny table, a barker back drop will inhanse the the pic.

I under stand. let me see what I can do with what you have.

ok thanks

From what I can see, that will be the pcv valve hose, and plastic part is the pcv valve vacuum port adapter.

looks like a breather tube is what i looked up
u there

With the carbon build up, it will be either or. It is very hard to see for sure with the pics you sent.

Kia Mechanic: KALAMYKID, shop owner/tech replied 6 months ago

Where you able to get the parts you needed?