Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

Replace brake pads 2014 KIA SORENTO

Customer Question
Replace brake pads 2014 KIA SORENTO
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Kia
12/17/2017
Kia Mechanic: Ron Z., - Kia Tech - replied 2 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Are you replacing front or rear pads?

Both

OK. Please give me one moment to compile and upload a PDF file with the procedures. Be right back...

Thanks for holding!

I've wrapped up the procedure you will need into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/dPyoJQ

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

HI! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this? Any other questions you had? If you have no further questions, Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page.

Ron Z.
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -