Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

2007 KIA SORENTO HEAT AC DEFROST PANEL NOT WORKING. NO THE…

Customer Question
2007 KIA SORENTO HEAT...

2007 KIA SORENTO HEAT AC DEFROST PANEL NOT WORKING

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

NO THE ENTIRE CONTROL PANEL WILL NOT LIGHT UP OR TURN ON

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING LOOKING FO FUSE BOX LOCATION

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Kia
12/16/2017
Kia Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 5 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

3.3 or 3.8 engine?

v 6 i am assuming that it is a 3.8

so is a 3.3

ok 3.3

thank you

manual climate control or automatic climate control?

manual it has controls for heat and cold adjustment on both driver and passenger sides

ok, thanks

where are they located

behind the left kick panel under the dash

audio fusible link ? are both diagrams the same fuse box

no, dont worry about that one yet

which one should i check

the ones that are circled on the attachment i sent.

ok on the first diagram you circled the power connector audio fusible link 30 and MMR fuse 10A and on the second diagram you circled number 10 16 and 18 are both diagrams the same fuse box or are they different

they are different fuse boxes. check the one with the 3 circled.

ok got you is this box located on the left kick panel under the dash

yes

ok thanks does it look like the diagram and is it numbered like the diagram

they should be, let me know if they arent

ok i pulled the panel and the diagram on the back is not the same as the diagram you sent -on the diagram on the back of the fuse panel number 10 is listed as Start 10A -number 9 is listed as relay coil 10A number 16 is listed as room lamp and is listed as premium audio but the fuse panel diagram number 18 is listed as cigar frt 15A I don't see premium audio on this panel listed

then you dont have premium audio. check the room, relay coil fuses

OK BUDDY THANKS OFF TO WAL MART TO GET FUSES MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!

you can check the fuses to see if they are bad first

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow-up questions you may have. Also, we can respond to this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic