Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I hit a curb now my car is pulling and jerking to the right…

Customer Question
I hit a curb...

I hit a curb now my car is pulling and jerking to the right steering wheel is off center 2011 kia

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked your tire pressure? Is it a steady pull?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Kia?

Sorento

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I just wanted to know what it is gonna cost me

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Kia Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Kia
12/10/2017
Kia Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician  replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So if its that bad you have done some damage its just a question to how much, do you have some pictures you can send of the effected area with the wheel off? Do you have insurance?

No damage just jerks and pulls to the right I was only going 5 miles
What you can't answer my question I already gave to 24 dollars I just wanted to know what price I looking at

if your steering wheel is crooked you damaged some stuff and without looking at it there is no possible way I can tell you whats wrong and how much it will cost

If you can send some pictures as previously asked I can help you

hello?