Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I have a 2014 Kia Optima and it will not start. I was

Customer Question
I have a 2014...

I have a 2014 Kia Optima and it will not start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No, I was driving when it stopped. All the lights came on and it stoppec

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Optima yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I was trying to figure out what made my car stop.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Kia
11/28/2017
Kia Mechanic: Edward, Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Edward
Edward, Service Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

When the vehicle stopped, were you driving down the road? or were you stopped with your foot on the brake? thank you. and what is the mileage of the vehicle approximately?