Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

How can I open the trunk from interior in my 2010 Kia forte…

Customer Question
Thank you, ***** *****...

Thank you, ***** ***** I open the trunk from interior in my 2010 Kia forte sedan? someone crash me in the back, I can't to open the trunk to take out my luggage.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, now. thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Kia
11/26/2017
Kia Mechanic: CurtisE, Mechanic replied 7 months ago
CurtisE
CurtisE, Mechanic
You need to climb through from the rear seat and pull the trunk release tab
No working, I don't know if you understand my question, I can't to open the trunck because the crash.
Then the vehicle will need to go to a panel shop