Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My Beam head lights are shining below my lo-beams. I have…

Customer Question
My HI-Beam head lights...

My HI-Beam head lights are shining below my lo-beams. I have taken the vehicle too the dealer and they can't help me. This is a REAL serious problem because I CANNOT see any thing at a distance. I paid 31K for this vehicle and I'm not happy with this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Dear, you don't understand , The aiming of the hi-beam headlights are seriously Mis-Aligned......

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2014- Sorrento SX Limited.....

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have taken it too the dealer Twice and the service MGR said there's nothing they can do too fix the problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

1. Yeah. How is the Hi-Beams adjusted? 2. The 2017 and the 2018's have HID for Hi-beams. I want to know if there is an upgrade kit available to replace the bulbs with HID lamps??????????

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Kia
11/20/2017
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Has this been an issue since 2014?

Have you tried adjusting them?