Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

My Beam head lights are shining below my lo-beams. I have

Customer Question
My HI-Beam head lights are...
My HI-Beam head lights are shining below my lo-beams. I have taken the vehicle too the dealer and they can't help me. This is a REAL serious problem because I CANNOT see any thing at a distance. I paid 31K for this vehicle and I'm not happy with this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Dear, you don't understand , The aiming of the hi-beam headlights are seriously Mis-Aligned......
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2014- Sorrento SX Limited.....
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have taken it too the dealer Twice and the service MGR said there's nothing they can do too fix the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: 1. Yeah. How is the Hi-Beams adjusted? 2. The 2017 and the 2018's have HID for Hi-beams. I want to know if there is an upgrade kit available to replace the bulbs with HID lamps??????????
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Kia
11/20/2017
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 25 days ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Has this been an issue since 2014?

Have you tried adjusting them?

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician