Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

The shifter is locked in park. How would I know that? 2017…

Customer Question
The shifter is locked...

The shifter is locked in park.

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the vehicle have a fuse that enables or disables the shifter?

How would I know that?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2017 Kia Sportage

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sportage yourself? What have you tried so far?

We don’t normally work on our own cars. It’s only has 10k on it!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Kia
11/19/2017
Kia Mechanic: Kevin, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin does car start and run correctly ?

Ok and shifter wont move at all ?

Go to hell! You already charged me $20 when you said it would be $5!

Sorry youve lost me i have no control over charging i just answer questions .?

now you want $26 to call me? Is your company just there to rip people off?

We are here to help i dont sent phone call message its generic and is sent to everybody after their first response

Do you have a solution for me, or not? My car is locked in park, the Check TPMS Light is on, and there is an orange triangle with an exclamation point in it.

Im gonna opt out i dont believe you will be happy with any response i give

Great, I want a refund. Thanks for nothing!