Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Parking lights and instruments lights will not turn off in…

Customer Question
Parking lights and instruments...

Parking lights and instruments lights will not turn off in 2012 Kia Sorento

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The parking lights front and rear, and the ***** *****ghts for the radio instruments,door lights for the power window switches

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sorento yourself? What have you tried so far?

Took to my mechanic and found no code errors

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just that thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Kia
11/15/2017
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

We need to do some electrical diag and testing to figure this out. Is that something you can do and or are planning to do?

First off we need to unplug the headlight switch to make sure they go out.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician