Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I just installed a remote start into a 2015 kia sorento. OEM…

Customer Question
I just installed a remote...
I just installed a remote start into a 2015 kia sorento. OEM kit 1U056ADU00. aside from a few drops of blood it went in fine. Every thing works as it should but the lift gate. The gate will not unlock from the remote or the exterior release. I have reset the 26 I/P-L as tol in the trouble shooting guide.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Kia
10/1/2017
Kia Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 10 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics and see where the issue lies

Not a problem. FG561516
Eric?, anything?
Eric?