Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Radio won't play any sound out of the speakers. Got a new…

Customer Question
Radio won't play any...

Radio won't play any sound out of the speakers. Got a new amp, press the reset button, and still no sound

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

I have changed the fuse too. I did that first. Was told it could be possible computer issues.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2013 optima/ex

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have taking it to a car stereo company and even to kia. Got 2 different opinions from both places.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Kia
9/27/2017
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Can I assume all the controls on the radio appear to be working and showing sound level up and down, but you get no sound on FM, CD, etc...?

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician