Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

Radio won't play any sound out of the speakers. Got a new…

Customer Question
Radio won't play any...

Radio won't play any sound out of the speakers. Got a new amp, press the reset button, and still no sound

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

I have changed the fuse too. I did that first. Was told it could be possible computer issues.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2013 optima/ex

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have taking it to a car stereo company and even to kia. Got 2 different opinions from both places.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Kia
9/27/2017
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Can I assume all the controls on the radio appear to be working and showing sound level up and down, but you get no sound on FM, CD, etc...?