Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh,
Experience:  Master Tech at Kennesaw Auto Tech
97664209

My 2008 Kia sedona lx is showing codes: p0171, p0174, p2187,

my 2008 Kia sedona lx is showing codes: p0171, p0174, p2187, and p2189. are these from a bad oxygen sensor and if so how do I know which sensor to change?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Kia Sedona. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: I don't think so

HEllo,let me review your request. Please standby

Do you also have any driving / engine performance issues or just the check engine light is on?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
check engine light is on

All these codes are for both banks running lean. It cannot be caused by a faulty oxygen sensor. MOst common reason for these codes in this vehicle is a vaccum leak especially the air boot from mass air flo to throttle body

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
how would I fix that?

If the boot is cracked it will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
thank you for your help

You're welcome and good luck with your vehicle, And please don’t forget to rate my performance in the upper left corner otherwise i don’t get compensated. Thank you and have a blessed day.