sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2006 sorento 4x4 that needs a front left hub seal,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2006 sorento 4x4 that needs a front left hub seal, axle side. I have ordered several and none fit! not sure why?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Bore dia. on back of knuckle is 2.833" all the seals I have purchased measure 2.677"
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you're getting incorrect seals then you either have mismatched parts on the vehicle, possibly it's not actually a 2006 vehicle, or the issue may be with the quality of the parts. If you're trying to order them from a parts store rather than seeing your dealer then that may explain it.

Can you post the VIN?
Do you have the brand and part numbers of the seals that did not work?