Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

I have a kia rio 2004 it would trun over but it want crack,

Customer Question
I have a kia...

I have a kia rio 2004 it would trun over but it want crack

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rio yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Kia
9/7/2017
Kia Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 11 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

You mean it crank over( you hear engine turns over ) But it want start,if that is the case we need to check for fuel & spark

If you do not mind me asking ,are you looking at fixing this yourself or looking to know the most possible cause of this issue and taking it to repair shop for the work ?

Do you have any prior experience in electrical troubleshooting and testing with a test light for power & ground ?

Do you have a test light & or power probe for testing ?

Do you have a test light so we can check for spark ?

Do you have fuel pressure tester to check for fuel ?

Did you scan it with factory scanner or equivalent & faults retrieved ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat