Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

My passenger floor is full of water it happens when I turn…

Customer Question
Good day my passenger...

Good day my passenger floor is full of water it happens when I turn on the a.c in my 2007 Kia spectra 5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Spectra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've tried nothing so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Kia
8/5/2017
Kia Mechanic: KALAMYKID, shop owner/tech replied 1 year ago
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, shop owner/tech

Look on the fire wall just below the expansion valve and ac lines and there should be a small port sticking out of the fire wall. This port is the drain for the ac system that allows condensation from the evaporator core to leak out of the car and on the ground. See if this port is stopped up.