Kia

Kia troubleshooting questions? Ask a mechanic

After installing a new evaporator temperature sensor the ac…

Customer Question
After installing a new...

After installing a new evaporator temperature sensor the ac isn't getting any power at all now to kick on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

They are fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Kia?

2011 optima it's just not getting any power at all now

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Optima yourself? What have you tried so far?

My mechanic is right now in his shop he tested all the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Kia
8/5/2017
Kia Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Does the blower motor even work anymore?