Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

My 2016 KIA Forte 5 SX ambient gauge temperature inside next…

Customer Question
My 2016 KIA Forte...

My 2016 KIA Forte 5 SX ambient gauge temperature inside next to the clock is reading low.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you checked the coolant level?

120miles is new

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forte yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing just started yesterday. All i did yesterday was to take it in to have the window tints installed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Kia
8/4/2017
Kia Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

I am sorry all others have passed on this concern. I am willing to try if assistance is still needed.

No worries it's working now. Thanks for getting back to me.

Glad it is resolved.

Kiatech
Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician