Kia

Kia Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Mechanic

Kia

Need to get an KIA air condition relay installed, 110,000 No…

Customer Question
Need to get an...

Need to get an KIA air condition relay installed

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

110,000 No problem starting Won't cool even tho the AC compressor is running

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?

2006 Sadona

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I can't work on a car. My mechanic said it was a relay to the AC fan, but he can't find it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, we are in Corbin, KY

Mechanic's Assistant: What can I say?

Need to know where the AC relay is on a 2006 Kia Sadona

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Kia
8/1/2017
Kia Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 6 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Kia Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 6 months ago

Do you have any other questions?

Kia Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 6 months ago

Please read this:

Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.

1. I am an independent auto mechanic and do not work at or for Just Answer.

2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me .

3. I only get credit for my work from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer

Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh
Gunvir Singh