Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

It blows cold for about 10mins then blows hot. Yes I took it

Customer Question

It blows cold for about 10mins then blows hot.
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: Yes I took it to breaks plus and they told me all the levels where fine.
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2012 kia sportage.
JA: Are you fixing your Sportage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I just take it in to the shop. They told me that it might be the actuator but I don't know what that is.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just that. Thank you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. How can I help you today?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Im going to take it back to breaks plus and have them check it out again. I really don't know about car but to put gas in it and go. Lol. Thank you.

I do not recommend that place, unless you have a technician that you trust that works there

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do. He has been working on my car since I got it. Its been 3 years. I took it to the dealership and they wanted $200 just to look at it.

well thats good im glad you have a trusted tech to check it out its not east to find someone like that these days, well good luck in your repairs!