Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Try to locate fuel shut off switch in 2011 kia sportage, no

try to locate fuel shut off switch in 2011 kia sportage
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Kia Sportage. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Your 2011 Kia Sportage dose not have a fuel shut off switch. What is it you are trying to do?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thank u

Your very welcome .

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Vehicle shut off not starting all fuse and fuel relays working but wiring to fuel pump not giving power

The power feed from the fuel pump relay is the blue wire out of the relay to the pump, are you not getting power to it? Do you have power out of the relay on this wire ?